An Introduction to Centrifugal Pump Fundamentals
If you’re brand new to the world of centrifugal pumps you have a lot of ground to cover. The quickest way to get up to speeds is to survey the landscape and gain an understanding of the most fundamental topics of centrifugal pump design, application, and selection.
Discover Common Pump Designs
While there are dozens, even hundreds, of different centrifugal pump designs, virtually all of them can be categorized into just a few categories. By learning about these common types of centrifugal pumps, you’ll be better prepared to make a pump type recommendation the next time you assist with the pump design and selection process.
Decipher Complex Pump Terms
Every industry has its own vocabulary, and the pump industry is no exception. There are a number of terms every salesperson, engineer, end-user, and maintenance manager who deals with pumps needs to understand. Understanding these terms is critical if you hope to be a competent pump industry professional.
Pump Industry Headlines
- Vertical Turbine Pumps Market Size, Historical Growth, Analysis, Opportunities and Forecast To 2025
- Tsurumi America launches new line of explosion-proof pumps: the AVANT™ Series
- New Cloud-Based, Remote Performance Monitoring and Alert System for AODD Pumps
- Manufacturing Day is coming October 2, and ABB is going virtual this year
- Netzsch adds cutting device to hopper pump