Headlines from around the pump industry.
- Flint city council extends contract for Detroit-area water supply
- Hawaii to close large cesspools in Pahala and Naalehu
- Over 2.6 miles of water main installed in East St. Louis, Mo.
- Israeli utility to cut NRW using i2O smart water solution
- Carotek extends mechanical products group to Georgia
- Armstrong Fluid Technology focuses on energy efficiency
- Netzsch Pumps North America hires new VP of OEM Sales
- Atlas Copco showcases advances in compressed air and vacuum technology
- Sliding Vanes in Blackmer® TX Series Pumps Outperform Competitive Knockoff Models by More Than 2-to-1 in Flexural-Strength Tests
- Ecolab helped businesses conserve 161 billion gallons of water in 2016